Each pack of tea consists of 8 bags. $24.95 (Bulk Order)
Shipping within US: $6.95 for up to 9 items ($19.95 outside USA for up to 5 items) - $10.95 for Bulk Order of 10 items or more ($39.00 outside USA for 6 items or more)
All orders are shipped USPS Mail with delivery tracking. Get a free month's supply of tea here
Doctor Miller has formulated a new tea called "Miracle Tea".
Miracle Tea™ is similar to Dr. Miller's patented Holy Tea™ but a little stronger. While similar, it has added ingredients of Sarsaparilla and Ginseng.
Persimmon Leaves, Malva Leaves, Milk Thistle, Marshmallow Leaves, Blessed Thistle, Ginseng, Sarsaparilla.
Doctor Miller ’s Miracle Tea™ is not a drug, nor intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness. You should consult with your physician before starting this or any other cleansing exercise or weight management program.
Miracle Tea™, formulated by Bill Miller, Ph. D., is a unique blend of all natural ingredients which has been used with great results for over 30 years.
You may adjust the amount of tea you consume daily to suit your body’s needs. You also need to drink 8 cups (64oz.) of water daily, which is recommended for everyone everyday, whether you have any of the above mention conditions or not!
Directions & Suggested Use:
- Drink 8 oz of tea with breakfast and 8 oz with dinner
- Optional – Drink 4 oz with lunch & snacks
- How to Prepare Dr. Miller’s Miracle Tea:
- Step 1: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Step 2: Place 2 of Dr. Miller’s Miracle Tea bags in the heated water, cover, and steep for at least 2 hours.
- Step 3: Pour into a pitcher (gallon) and fill with water (use your favorite sweetener) *leaving Dr. Miller’s Miracle Tea bags in the pitcher till all the tea is gone.
- Step 4: Refrigerate, and it’s ready to drink. *You may drink it Hot or Cold. Dr. Miller’s Miracle Tea may be mixed with your favorite teas or beverages.
Miracle Tea can be mixed with any of your favorite beverages such as juice or other fresh beverage.
If you prefer hot tea, do not heat in the microwave – use the stovetop.
After drinking the gallon of tea, do not discard tea bags! The tea herbs are excellent for cooking. Dry the used tea bags and simply add to any food: soups, spaghetti, chili, stews, salads, potatoes, etc.
This product contains cathartic herbs. Pregnant and nursing women, the elderly, children, and individuals suffering from any illness or health condition should consult with a physician prior to using this or any herbal supplement.
Disclaimer: The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your physician. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your condition.